To properly see the evidence, open our zoom-in enlargement.
- The Haversack. A crude job, and it shows.
- The Half Leg. How does this person walk at all?
- The Iron Face. The bar should be behind. Is there a face?
- The Bar Split. The two ends of the crossbar don't line up.
- The Split Two. Same problem as above. Must be a twist in space.
- The Face Blur. Face has been darkened and blurred -like the others.
- The Ghost Bar. Some of this crossbar should be behind the person.
- The Something. Another anomalous square area. It must be something.
- The Clown Foot. What a large foot -with a halo effect all around.
- The Floater. Someone was a bit too heavy with the white reflection.
- The Peg Leg. Must be a serious fracture. Also yet more halo effect.
- The Shadow. Why wall shadow if the light comes from behind him.
- The Square Nose. Must have walked into a door. Interesting eye too.
Read Feature Article: How Black Ops Staged the London Bombings