Friday, July 22, 2005

Heads-up: Ripoff Alert

Brief note. If we incorporate the work of others into our WagNews articles, we link/credit the original. Not everybody does. Some even do the reverse. Dude at nascarblue.blogspot is reprinting our articles. Wouldn't mind so much that he is ripping us -but he is dissing Nico Haupt also.

In our article 'Giuliani Linked to London Terror Drill Boss', we reported how:
"Meanwhile the competent Nico just found exactly how well connected is Mr. Power."
But in nascarblue's version of the article, he claims:
"Meanwhile I've just found out exactly how well connected is Mr. Power."
Naughty, naughty. And it doesn't end there. Even the pedophilia-stories-obsessed Jeff Wells at rigorousintuition has run a version of our 'Greenspan Fingerprint Found on London Bombs', saying that "Fintan Dunne of has also picked up the story."

Not really "also," dude. More like two days earlier.

Let's be careful out there.


Blogger BG said...

Thanks for speaking up about shameless activity again, Fintan.

3:52 am  
Blogger nascarblue said...

Jesus man. I've linked to you all month, I referred a bunch of people over here. I think you're being a bit of a prima-donna. All you had to do was email me with your gripe instead of making a spectacle.

And as far as how I found you...I have been suspicious of Giuliani since the late 90's. When I saw him on 4 different news programs that morning from London, I knew. I did a google search digging for more on Giuliani and eventually found your "Giuliani Linked..." article.

I put up your article and I linked it to you. Many times. And as far as my sentence you used as an example, I DID just find out how "well-connected" he was. From Team8. His connections to the Queen for one. And I linked to team8plus. So wtf is the problem?

9:11 am  
Blogger nascarblue said...

OK dude, I fixed it.

9:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home