Thursday, June 09, 2005

Marines Beat US Mercenaries in Iraq

Guardian UK - A group of American security guards in Iraq have alleged they were beaten, stripped and threatened with a snarling dog by US marines when they were detained after an alleged shooting incident outside Falluja last month.

"I never in my career have treated anybody so inhumane," one of the contractors, Rick Blanchard, a former Florida state trooper, wrote in an email quoted in the Los Angeles Times. "They treated us like insurgents, roughed us up, took photos, hazed [bullied] us, called us names."

A Marine Corps spokesman denied that abuse had taken place and said 19 employees of Zapata Engineering, including 16 Americans, were detained after a marine patrol in Falluja reportedbeing fired on by a convoy of trucks and sports utility vehicles. The security guards claim the shooting incident was a case of mistaken identity.

A spokeswoman for the company told the LA Times that the guards had fired warning shots into the air when an unidentified vehicle approached their vehicle as it passed through Falluja, but had not fired at any marines.

Mark Schopper, a lawyer for two of the contractors, told the newspaper that his clients, both former marines, were subjected to "physical and psychological abuse". He said they had told him that marines had "slammed around" several contractors, stripped them to their underwear and placed a loaded weapon near their heads.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hI Fintan-

I am a bit drunk and so do not mean to be sarcastic. I hope I don't come across as that. Anyway...

Yes, damn right- your whole analysis of events and the machinations of, for want of a better word, the Illuminati.

I was once asked if I'd be interested in joining the Masons. My reply was "Isn't it right you're all worshiping Lucifer?"

Needless to say, I didn't get invited to the clam bake.

I have met a couple of other Masons, intelligent guys, who have said the Illuminati is very real and they joined the club to try and sort things from the inside. And so it goes.

Maybe Secret Societies are a Red Herring. I dunno.

Anyway, I wanted to say you're analysis of things is pretty spot on. I used to read rumormillnews, but increasingly found myself wondering what all this astrology shit had to do with anything. When Planet X failed to show (and, god knows I'm not gullible) I had grave doubts.

When you and Joe Vialls got sacked, I stopped reading. Obvious Bullshit distraction stuff.

I read your recent comment re Vialls was disinfo with interest. And probably yes. But he is still worth reading. There's something going on there.

It's difficult to know how to fight this shit. Obviously you're not doing this to just blog some stuff each day. You're trying to get humanity back on track. But those who aren't going to listen aren't going to listen. God knows I've tried. Ain't we all.

Anyway, we are still all soldiers of whatever together.

I just want you to know that you have my respect and I will continue to check out your site for the hopeful signs that the black iron prison is crumbling.

Viva La Evolution!

6:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home